Cicero, Illinois

They consistently miss picking up my garbage/recycles.This is ongoing and they miss mine about 6 times a year or maybe more.

I have called c.s, wrote emails to corporate, called my city and still this persists. I am on an open corner with absolutely no obstructions of trees, shrubs or cars or anything. Parking is not allowed on my side of the street, yet they don't pick up mine, but pick up my neighbors. All the trash is inside the containers, nothing hanging over the top etc.

There are only 2 adults in my household. I am now beginning to think they do this on purpose, cause I just can't believe anyone could be that ***. I have repeatedly called and posted pictures of the receptacles, which are provided by them, and it clearly shows they should not be missed. Are they really that ignorant?

The last time I wrote to them via their own website, they NEVER even answered my email. This tells me that they do not do their jobs and must be ignorant people to treat customers, (paying customers), this way. I am so livid and will not stop posting wherever I find a place to post about this inefficient company!!!

If anyone at ALLIED should happen to read this...here's my message to you...YOU FREAKING SUCK!I hope your business fails with competition!!!

Had an Experience with Allied Republic Waste?

Comments

Why should this shock me??? RE

It has happened AGAIN!OMG!!!!

I called two hours before they closed today, cause I just knew they would do it again...they picked up my regular trash, and the recyclables, but FAILED to pick up the grass clippings INSIDE the PAID paper home depot bags!!! THEY MUST BE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE..NO ONE can be that ***..NO ONE!!! Now I just called again, and though they're closed I pressed 2 for emergency numbers...got a rep and told her the story..she has assured me they will pick it up tomorrow (Sat)...I KNOW they WILL NOT!!! BRAINLESS, INEFFICIENT organization and I PAY TAXES for their stinking salary!

Pissed off?TO SAY THE LEAST!!!

Me again,

Kaychatt...I agree...they are RUDE on the phone cause they KNOW you have no choices...they just suck...and to me the WORSE thing is when you actually EMAIL OR CALL THEM

kaychatt

We were "out voted" as to which refuse company to use-since the county elected to have ONE service-with no announcements to come and vote mind you-so now we are stuck with Republic.We have had a dumpster for 7 years now and every so often it doesn't get emptied...due to my understanding that residential gets picked up 1 day later due to a holiday day/week.

And this has been going on for awhile, however this last time I called (due to missed pick up again) I got the rudest customer service(ha) lady I had ever spoken to! I asked her, "ok look, what is the protocal for my garbage pick up so I don't have to be calling you all the time?" and she rudely says "I didn't say I wasn't sending someone out to pick up your trash"..like she is doing me a HUGE favor?! And i think because they know we don't have a choice BUT to use them, they feel that it is ok to treat "customers" this way.

OH and being harassed because my neighbor refuses to use them, is NOT MY PROBLEM.QUIT bothering me about it..cause I don't care!

ME again

Well they of course had to wait to come back after the weekend. BUT they did it yet AGAIN after this. They had given us new receptacles for our recyclables...AND FAILED to pick up the new BIN..I had to CALL AGAIN..this just a couple weeks ago..ha ha..it's a joke the way these numbnuts work...they don't!