ALLIED REPUBLIC WASTE
They consistently miss picking up my garbage/recycles.This is ongoing and they miss mine about 6 times a year or maybe more.
I have called c.s, wrote emails to corporate, called my city and still this persists. I am on an open corner with absolutely no obstructions of trees, shrubs or cars or anything. Parking is not allowed on my side of the street, yet they don't pick up mine, but pick up my neighbors. All the trash is inside the containers, nothing hanging over the top etc.
There are only 2 adults in my household. I am now beginning to think they do this on purpose, cause I just can't believe anyone could be that ***. I have repeatedly called and posted pictures of the receptacles, which are provided by them, and it clearly shows they should not be missed. Are they really that ignorant?
The last time I wrote to them via their own website, they NEVER even answered my email. This tells me that they do not do their jobs and must be ignorant people to treat customers, (paying customers), this way. I am so livid and will not stop posting wherever I find a place to post about this inefficient company!!!
If anyone at ALLIED should happen to read this...here's my message to you...YOU FREAKING SUCK!I hope your business fails with competition!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "They say that a picture tells a thousand words.... Just take a look at this. Empires professional floor installation. Instead of building up the floor after tile was removed they chose..."
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California. He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants..."
- "I had to have pockets sewed back together. The pants are fraying at the bottom of the legs AND the belt loops. Normally Dockers have served me well but in..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "I am very disappointed with Panera in Schaumburg, IL at Golf Rd/ Basswood Rd. I ordered a Frontega Chicken sandwich and when the clerk handed me the bag and I..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."